Teeth Straightening Treatmentat Dentalcare Swindon Orthodontics
Orthodontic braces, Swindon Orthodontics
If you have crooked, crowded or gappy teeth, orthodontics will not only improve your bite and oral health it will restore both your confidence and self esteem.
Adult braces have come a long way in the last few years. Braces are now much more discreet, painless and treatment time has reduced.
At Dentalcare Swindon Orthodontics, we offer a variety of adult braces. It’s never too late to create a beautiful smile, contact our Patient Coordinator to arrange your free smile assessment to discuss your treatment needs.
The types of braces we offer are shown below.
Different options for Orthodontics
At Swindon Orthodontics, we know that each patient is unique and so we offer different braces to suit individual needs. Here is a brief overview of the types of braces we offer:
If your child or teenager needs treatment for braces, then get in touch with us to find out your options.
Aesthetic fixed braces
They are discreet and can be used to treat practically all orthodontic issues including overcrowding or crooked teeth.
These braces are fast, fixed cosmetic orthodontic braces that use low friction mechanics to gently push teeth into place.
Swindon Orthodontics patient reviews
Book your appointment for Orthodontics
Benefits of Orthodontics
If you decide to have your teeth straightened with us, Swindon Orthodontics can offer you:
- A personal consultation to discuss what you dislike about your teeth and what you want to achieve
- A long-term holistic approach. We take into account your oral and general health and take a view on which treatment is best for you and your lifestyle
- Custom made braces. Our braces and aligners are bespoke, and custom made for you to achieve the best results in the minimum time
- Latest technology. We use the latest technology to ensure that your treatment is up to date in every development
- Interest free finance to help spread the cost
At Dentalcare Swindon Orthodontics, our consultations with the Orthodontist are £75, or you can book a free patient assessment with our Patient Coordinator to find out more about our treatments.
At Dentalcare Swindon, we treat every patient as individuals, therefore each treatment plan is completely bespoke.
We offer finance options because we believe everyone should be able to benefit from high-quality dental care.
Before & After
We are often told by our patients that the dental treatments we have provided has dramatically improved their quality of life.